June 21: Season pre-enrollment begins — call to be placed on the pre-enrolled list
July 24 – August 20: Open enrollment begins
August 23: Classes begin
September 6: NO CLASS — Labor Day holiday
September 10: Costume payments invoiced
October 10: Costume payment reminder
October: Dance Masters Fall Workshop
November 10: Costume payments deadline — all students measured by this time
November 22-26: NO CLASSES — Thanksgiving Break (Ashland Christmas Parade and AYB Outreach Performances); costume orders prepared
December 3-4: The Nutcracker (Ashland Youth Ballet at the Paramount Arts Center)
December 22 – January 4: No classes (Christmas Break)
January 5: Classes resume (please note this is a Wednesday)
January – March: Costumes arrive, photos are scheduled
April 11: Ticket sales for showcase begin
April 24: Ashland Youth Ballet auditions
March 15: Summer pre-enrollment begins
May 23-29: ARDT Showcase Performance Week (theme, schedules TBA)
June 5: Open Enrollment/Open House for Summer Moves 2022 (classes begin June 13)
How enrollment confirmation and billing will work this season
- Parents/students will have 5 days to confirm class(es).
- Invoices will be sent out through ARDT via Square within 5 days following confirmation.
- Parents/students will have 10 days for payment of registration/down payment by check or credit/debit.
- All enrollment fees/down payment not received within 10 days will be dropped from the enroll list.
- Invoices will be sent out through ARDT via Square each month, August – May. Payments may be made through Square or mailed to ARDT, 346 13th Street, Ashland, Ky 41101 or placed in the ARDT locked mail box inside the corner door.