Enrollment For Current Students
All current students are pre-enrolled for the next season. A schedule will be sent via email. To enroll, stop by our office:
- During summer session hours
- Monday-Thursday: 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Download enrollment form here
Emails will be sent notifying you of times to meet with the staff to adjust schedules, if needed. Confirmations will be sent after registration is completed and the down payment has been remitted.
Our program fee is a YEARLY fee. Registration fee of $40.00 and a $ 100.00 down payment on the yearly program fees is required upon enrollment. The responsible party may pay the balance by selecting a payment option which best suits their needs upon registration. Options include eight (8) equal monthly payments running from September – April; four (4) equal quarterly payments in September, November, January, and March; two (2) equal semi-annual payments, one due in September and the other in January; or payment in full upon enrolling. Payment is due the 1st of each month. Installments received after the 10th of the month may be subject to late penalties. Please note that enrollment fee and down payment are non-refundable.
- Discounts for multiple classes are available. Please speak with the office for rates.
- To receive the family discount and incur only one enrollment fee, the responsible party must pay the monthly installment in full. Payments will not be pro-rated or divided. Only one receipt per installment will be issued.
- Group rates are available for dance teams, cheerleading groups, etc. One enrollment fee is assessed to the group; the responsible party must collect and make the entire payment per installment in order to be eligible for this discount. There is a 10 student minimum for a group rate.
- Classes are not pro-rated for any reason. Please refer to attendance policy below.
- Private lessons are billed at $25.00 per 30 minutes. Students must be enrolled for the current season to be considered for private lessons. Scheduling and arrangement for payment must be made between the instructor and the office. All private lessons must be pre-paid.
- Returned check fee is $25.00.
- Costume payments will not be credited as costume payments unless program fees are current. Likewise, pre-sale tickets cannot be selected unless program fees and costume fees are current.
- Please watch the bulletin boards and posted messages for seasonal announcements and information.