How To Start
Steps To Take
- Call or stop by the business office at the studio at 606.324.5434, Monday – Thursday from 5 – 8 PM.
- Visit the studio during Open Enrollment. Open enrollment for full year program is the last week of July and first week of August. Open enrollment for summer study begins mid-March. Times will be posted on Facebook, advertising in local papers, and signage on our building at 13th and Carter Avenue.
- Complete the contact information on this page and submit. A staff member will call you to set up times for a visit.
- You may DOWNLOAD AND COMPLETE THE ENROLLMENT FORM prior to your visit to facilitate registration or you may fill it out during your visit. An enrollment fee of $40.00 per family plus a $100.00 down payment is due upon enrolling.
- Confirmations of class schedules are sent after the registration paperwork and a down payment has been remitted. Registering for enrollment must be handled in person.
After initial contact
- Beginning students can be placed into classes throughout the week dependent upon age.
- Students with previous training will be asked to take a placement class for proper placement and scheduling. An instructor will assess the student advising student/parent on class level.
- Take time to review office, attendance, and showcase policies.
- Visit The Dancer’s Bag (our studio’s in-house dancewear shop) and obtain dancewear appropriate to your class(es).
- Show up for class on time and ready to dance on your scheduled day!